Per Night Tariffs for Kefalonia Luxury Retreat
(Maximum of 15 people (Subject to how Beds are utilised. Venue - Self-catering & Self- servicing)
|1 May 2020 - 1 March 2021||
$172.50 / Per Night / Per Person
for each of the first 4 Guests (Minimum number)
$110 per person / per night
for each additional guest
Book for seven nights (One week) or up to twenty-seven nights and receive a 10% discount on the rates shown above.
Book for twenty-eight nights (One Month) or more and receive a 35% discount on the rates shown above.
- Minimum stay during the peak period of 14th December to 31st January is 4 nights. For NZ & Wellington statutory holiday weekends, a minimum of 3 nights applies.
- The minimum stay for all other times not specified is 2 nights.
- Mandatory Exit Clean Fee of $140.00 applies
- All New Zealand and Wellington Public Holiday Periods are classified as peak times (see 1 December to 31st March for rates & number of days that will apply).
- Maximum number of guests is 15. Please note that this maximum number may have to be reduced as it is dependant on the "Bed Usage" configuration.
- Children using Portacot(s) are free. However, children occupying a bed are charged at the standard Per Person Rate / per night.
- Numbers of children staying are limited and subject to prior approval, especially if in portable beds in their Parents room.
- Children must be supervised by an Adult, at all times, when using the Swimming Pool.
- When riding bikes, provided helmets must be used.
- Check in: 3.00 pm; Check out: 10.00 am. Other times may be made available by prior arrangement
- Sorry Cash or Direct Credit Bank Deposits only. No Credit Card facilities are available.
- Bookings must be for a Minimum of four (4) Guests per night
Please call our Property Managers, Bruce and Daphne Ruscoe on (04) 293 4933 or 0274 719 168 for details and availability.
To Secure a Specific Booking Date
A 20% deposit is required. (This deposit is not refundable in the event of a cancellation by the applicants.) The balance due shall be paid not less than three weeks prior to your arrival. All requests for bookings are subject to approval.
- Bookings apply to the exclusive usage of the whole House & Property. Once booked, no other bookings will be taken for the same dates.
- Property is Self-catering & Self-servicing. Catering can be arranged at your cost by either Ruth Pretty Catering or ParteePerfect.
- The Main House sleeps a maximum of 11 Guests. Additional Beds in the Loft, over the Garage, sleeping 4 Guests, is available.
- No smoking allowed inside the house. Outside, ashtrays must be used to protect the grounds against any fire risk.
- No pets.
- Property generally available all year round. Please note, December – January dates are subject to limited availability due to Owner's own family commitments.
- No shoes on inside white carpeted areas thank you, and definitely no smoking in the house.
- Bed & Bathroom linen supplied. Separate towels for use of In-house Guests at the Pool also supplied
- A portacot is available. Parents must provide any additional Portacots & Bedding. Where Children are using Portacot and/or beds, the parents must supply Mattress Protection Covers to prevent damage.
- Use of mattresses/airbeds on floors, sleeping on sofas, in tents or caravans on site is strictly prohibited.
- Any visitors invited by guests to the property must firstly have the Property Owner's approval.
- No functions or parties unless agreed prior to the Booking. (Charges may apply)
- Heated Pool is closed Late-March until November for Annual Maintenance.
- Property is to be left in a clean & tidy condition. Our Cleaning Staff will collect the Bed Linen & Towels.
- Any items found by our Cleaning Staff will be retained for two weeks then disposed of, if not collected. It is the Guests responsibility to arrange for collection of any items left.
- Any damage to property and/or its facilities to be advised to the Property Managers and replacement costs reimbursed.
Terms and Conditions
View or download a full list of terms and conditions.