Per Night Tariffs for Kefalonia Luxury Retreat
(Maximum of 14 people - Self-catering & Self- servicing)
Dates of Stay
Tariff Per Night
|1 April to 30 November||Off-Season Rate||$175.00 EACH, for the first four Guests, then $75.00 per person thereafter PER NIGHT (Note: Minimum Number four Guests, and minimum number of nights applies) NZ & Wellington Statutory Holidays Summer Rates apply|
|1 December to 31 March||Summer Rate||$210.00 EACH, for the first four Guests, then $75.00 per person thereafter PER NIGHT (Note: Minimum Number four Guests, and minimum number of nights applies)|
Book for seven nights (One week) or up to twenty-seven nights and receive a 10% discount on the rates shown above.
Book for twenty-eight nights (One Month) or more and receive a 35% discount on the rates shown above.
- A mandatory exit cleaning fee of $160 for 1 nights stay or more applies equally to every booking.
- Minimum stay during the peak period of 14th December to 31st January is 4 nights. For NZ & Wellington statutory holiday weekends, a minimum of 3 nights applies.
- The minimum stay for all other times not specified is 2 nights.
- All New Zealand and Wellington Public Holiday Periods are classified as peak times (see 1 December to 31st March for rates & number of days that will apply).
- Maximum number of guests is 14. Please note that this maximum number may have to be reduced as it is dependant on the "Bed Usage" configuration.
- Children using Portacot(s) are free. However, children occupying a bed are charged at the standard Per Person Rate / per night.
- Numbers of children staying are limited and subject to prior approval, especially if in portable beds in their Parents room.
- Children must be supervised at all times when using the Swimming Pool.
- When riding bikes, provided helmets must be used.
- Check in: 3.00 pm; Check out: 10.00 am. Other times may be made available by prior arrangement
- Sorry no Credit Card facilities are available.
- Bookings must be for a Minimum of four (4) Guests per night
Please call our Property Managers, Bruce and Daphne Ruscoe on (04) 293 4933 or 0274 719 168 for details and availability.
To Secure a Specific Booking Date
A one third deposit is required. (This deposit is not refundable in the event of a cancellation by the applicants.) The balance due shall be paid not less than three weeks prior to your arrival. All requests for bookings are subject to approval.
- Property is Self-catering & Self-servicing.
- Bookings apply to the exclusive usage of the whole House & Property. Once booked, no other bookings will be taken for the same dates.
- The Main House sleeps a maximum of 10 Guests. An addition Beds in the Loft, sleeping 4 Guests, may be made available.
- No smoking allowed inside the house. Outside, ashtrays must be used to protect the grounds against any fire risk.
- No pets.
- Property generally available all year round. Please note, December – January dates are subject to limited availability due to Owner family commitments.
- No shoes on inside white carpeted areas thank you, and definitely no smoking in the house.
- Bed & Bathroom linen supplied. Separate towels for use at the Pool also supplied
- A portacot is available. Parents must provide any additional Portacots & Bedding. Where Children are using Portacot and/or beds, the parents must supply Matress Protection Covers to prevent damage.
- Use of mattresses/airbeds on floors, sleeping on sofas, in tents or caravans on site is strictly prohibited.
- Any visitors invited by guests to the property must firstly have the Property Owner's approval.
- No functions or parties unless agreed prior to the Booking. (Charges may apply)
- Heated Pool is closed mid-March until 1 November for Annual Maintenance.
- Property is to be left in a clean & tidy condition. Our Cleaning Staff will collect the Bed Linen & Towels.
- Any items found by our Cleaning Staff will be retained for two weeks then desposed of. It is the Guests responsibility to arrange for collection of any items left.
- Any damage to property and/or its facillities to be advised to the Property Managers and replacement costs reimbursed.
Terms and Conditions
View or download a full list of terms and conditions.